Thursday, April 16, 2009

one second to thanks


Special thanks to Sr. Muna, Sr. Has and all my team members for the excellent contribution today. They had done good tasks. Only Allah will give the best reward to all of you, because I would have no best thing to replace your precious time and energy to make those entire things true. Really pray He will help in every single time of your difficult time to be easier and smoother as well as give all of you a lot of prosperity throughout life.

Also credit to my students Akram, Rosdi and several of them, who are always be on time when I really need their helps. My prayers are always there for them.

Without imagination our dreams can not come true. Only one second to thanks and appreciate them but the whole life I’d remember their helps to me.

0108
National Geographic: The She-King of Egypt

No comments:

Softening Brush

 Bismillah. The hectic week has just begun, and I need to slot in my packed time, even 5 minutes, to sharpen my art skill of sketching up an...