Friday, January 30, 2009

Aduhai...

Salam all...

It seems too long am just keep my blog disregard from updating any news from my side. Just templates articles from others. Yes, that true am a bit busy with my kids. Hmm.. through out this semester, am facing various characters of my kids. Since I have five subjects to complete for this semester, so a lots of 'feel' and behavior that I've faced.

Regardless how bad or good they are, am really enjoy everyday treating them. They always make me smile, laugh and happy. Sometimes, I felt miss them if I took leave for a long time. How do I live without them? They always teach me to learn and understand the course properly and effectively. I've learn a lot from them. How to treat them and to teach them.

Today, I've just finished giving them second test. I do hope this time they will put more effort to do the best. Why am saying that? Last time, only five students out of thirty three passed economics. Hmm... a couple of days I kept thinking whether my questions were very difficult or they were not challenging to answer my questions. Still I take into consideration. I've learn that.

And special today is that, my pampered student MS always get trouble with himself and his friends. He keeps isolating from his friends, no discussing with his friends, run away from rent house... I think he tries to take my attentions..may be. Just now, he came over my room with his pity face.. with the slow voice.... he explained me that he overslept this morning. Suppose test 2 at 8am... and now almost 12noon he just arrived... what shud I do...hrmm i started to chatter incessantly to him... I know he got a family problem.. but he cannot make that problem as a big barrier to attend the class.. he just laid down his head.. He want to do second test. Follow my bad intuition, definitely I will frighten away from my room... Because of I love that kid... want him to be same with his friends, I asked him to do the test now!!!

And now, he is in front of me doing his test. Hmm.... am I to soft?? Dunno.. just serve the best as ihsan among the human beings.

What else to share? Oh ya.. my road tax will be expired soon.. may be after lunch I will settle my insurance and road tax and get the petrol rebate.

Nothing to share.. I do pray that my kid in front of me now will change to be better soon...

*sometimes we cann't change them unless they try hardest to change their life to be more wonderful and colorful...

1238
Pierre Lannier, Paris & glade
small corner in the world.

2 comments:

TANPANAMA said...

hang ngaja mana cik piz?hang kontek lg ngn cikngah x?

fiezarmy said...

kolej kat bangi ni..
dkt ja dgn tempat hg keja...

aku ada gak kontek. dah ada anak sorang angah tu..

dia kawen ngn org teluk intan..dua tahun lepas. aku gi kenuri dia..

Softening Brush

 Bismillah. The hectic week has just begun, and I need to slot in my packed time, even 5 minutes, to sharpen my art skill of sketching up an...