Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Softening Brush

 Bismillah.

The hectic week has just begun, and I need to slot in my packed time, even 5 minutes, to sharpen my art skill of sketching up and downstroke lettering skill. It happened with my hard hand, which made the letter quite odd and funny. As long as I can see my small progress it's okay. I am happy since my everyday target is doing small things that bring me happiness. Another interest I have not explored yet is that the activity should be done on sunny and hot days where I can get the best view of the picture. But now is the hot season, though... slot my time slot time.

Till now, da.

Loves the art of fie. 💕😎

No comments:

Softening Brush

 Bismillah. The hectic week has just begun, and I need to slot in my packed time, even 5 minutes, to sharpen my art skill of sketching up an...