Monday, January 25, 2021

D 286 Week 4 January 2021

Morning Monday! 

Woke up this morning begin my usual ritual and routine. Our forth day MCO in my small town, i just completed preface column DMDB on his Personaliti Kejayaan. He highlighted THREE main factors drive a person to be successful are mind, discipline and skill. What is attracted me is that, those people who only dream to be successful he or she only keep dreaming without any actions taken by her/him. Once he/s does an action then it should be followed by the discipline- DMDB said highly discipline.

In fact if you think you are doing same thing for hundreds years, you are not been categorised as successful people. There’s nothing to achieve. Let’s say, delivering an effective lecture (if you are lecturer), come out with some research papers and involved in many areas of research that show you have evolved in your career path and also reflects to your life too and become a successful people. As for me, I am not consider as a successful person yet because my targets for this year (carry forward from last year) are not achieved yet. Once two of them are succeed, I will proceed to the third target hahaha.. 

Okay guys, ready for hisnul muslim and working day.. May this week bring everyone of you happiness and successful week! 

💗 
Fie
day 286

No comments:

Softening Brush

 Bismillah. The hectic week has just begun, and I need to slot in my packed time, even 5 minutes, to sharpen my art skill of sketching up an...