Tuesday, January 26, 2021

D 287 - Achieve my small progress

Mornenggg... (biarkan seluruh dunia mendengar jeritan morning ku) haha

Alhamdulillah, I have small progress this morning. I will revise my fifth chapter and self-checking before submission. I believe this is the thing I really need to focus today. Even though I have some “official” task. Insha Allah I must achieved it. 

I know I felt so much tight with the obligations but I believe Allah will ease more than before. Allahumma ameen... keep writing fiezarmy you can doooooo it!

I pray to everyone in this world may Allah guide you, protect you and love you! 

Da......

❤️
Fie

No comments:

Softening Brush

 Bismillah. The hectic week has just begun, and I need to slot in my packed time, even 5 minutes, to sharpen my art skill of sketching up an...