Thursday, January 28, 2021

TA D289

Bismillahirahmanirrahim 

Hundred percent focus on the meeting with my supervisor today. All went smoothly. One thing that I really appreciate that she is my mentor, guide me and understand me more than others. 

I presented all the enhancements and new arrangements of the findings as suggested by the examiners. Coping all the important points. Around 4 plus. We completed our discussion. I already presented my part and will touch for making all done as soon as possible. The 🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️ begin today till end of next month. I will not allow any disturbance because i need to submit as soon as possible. Also taking annual leave 5-11. Ya Allah blessed me ya Allah. This is the only thing I can do. 

I would conclude that, today is my big win. Meeting my supervisor after last five month progress. Thankfulness. 

Ok da....

❤️
Fie

No comments:

Softening Brush

 Bismillah. The hectic week has just begun, and I need to slot in my packed time, even 5 minutes, to sharpen my art skill of sketching up an...