Sunday, January 24, 2021

Sunday Evening

Spending three hours in the morning and five hours afternoon to keep updating my thesis. Normal people will think that weekend is time go rest, do your hobby and watch your favourite movies. Not to all to those who are struggling in completing their journey. For us having weekend is a mercy to marathon and do all task especially we are now approaching end of January. 

I feel that time like a flash, you don’t realised that how fast it flies every day. Allahuakbar. Allahurabbi. I just stopped for taking my legs and the whole body stretching ๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿป‍♀️ for sitting hours. I hope to finish everything by soon as possible. But realising that so much things I need to do. All the meticulous work and sewing ๐Ÿชก ๐Ÿงต one theme to another theme really made my head become more headaches ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. But Alhamdulillah3x I always praise to Allah.. without His mercy and His permission I could not stand and patient to this points. And realising that I couldn’t do so many things of my hobby ๐Ÿฅฒ๐Ÿฅฒ Insha Allah... believe in journey! don’t settle and don’t quit. These are the phrases whispering my soul and my ears.. every second. All will be completed! 

Waahhh... it’s show that I am really doing something because I have two post in day ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Don’t settle!

❤️, 
Fie

No comments:

Softening Brush

 Bismillah. The hectic week has just begun, and I need to slot in my packed time, even 5 minutes, to sharpen my art skill of sketching up an...