Sunday, January 24, 2021

D 285 Keep Moving

        Remember! you must finish your journey. This is my thought every day! Keep moving! Don't quit! Don't settle! To maintain my momentum, I also read some books which I need to breathe and motivate me. I bought three books from my favourite author and a respected figure in my field. My order received two days ago. I just completed reading of his book, Kembara Ilmu Dari Sg Korok ke St. Andrew. Just one important point I grabbed from the whole chapters written by him is that every one of us can be a successful person, opportunity that we get, we must grab. Interestingly, there is a chapter that attracts my attention is, what if I can change the time (Chapter 19), and I was wondering to myself too. And I jotted down what have I missed. I realised it a lot. 

    As for me now, my journey about to finish. I must hold till to the end. I remember one ayah (11) from Surah Al-Rad, "Indeed, Allah will not change the condition of a people until they change what is in  themselves." Insha Allah, I will keep tightly in my mind and soul, must change. Fast action must be a fast result. Now I'm completing his second book, Personaliti Kejayaan. Three themes DMDB highlighted in his book on the cover are mind, discipline and skill. Can't wait to complete this book too. I have another one to read - Dhuha.

    Alhamdulillah, I restart everything new today. I must be the best version of fiezarmy! Planning for the next week (25 - 31 Jan). Almost at the end of January, let's refine and refresh our energy for next February.

💞,

Fie

day 285


No comments:

Softening Brush

 Bismillah. The hectic week has just begun, and I need to slot in my packed time, even 5 minutes, to sharpen my art skill of sketching up an...