Saturday, January 23, 2021

Selembar Kata Pembuka Bicara

 After report duty Spring 2019, I just begin my normal life as an educator, having a routine, as usual, I do before study leave. Taking 2 subjects and classes. Go to the class and definitely I enjoyed my class time. But then 2020, all over the world facing the difficulty of pandemic COVID-19 we began with Movement Control Order and luckily my town is small. We managed to get a green zone for a longer time. 

Not mistaken, after Christmas 2020, there's loose control movement from one state to another, our green zone has affected. Now 22 Jan 2021, begin MCO. It's okay for me. Staying this small town does not affect much to my routine life since it just fulfils my duties and tasks at school and completes my study. 

Approaching 2021, I did not create a new dream but just polish and continue to finish my PhD journey. Insha Allah I need one more checkpoint. I think I will share my long journey to the readers..(kalau ada dok baca la haha). After completing this task, I need to fulfil new dream haha..... fiezarmy wake up! speed up! the second dream is very important now. Haha. 

Ok till now. Let's see how. I always pray to Allah, grant me consistency to update my lovely blog. But this is only happening in January. Perhaps more posts will come or else wait for next year. haha. 

Ok stay healthy, 

I love everyone bring meaningful to my life. 

💞💕,

Fie

No comments:

Softening Brush

 Bismillah. The hectic week has just begun, and I need to slot in my packed time, even 5 minutes, to sharpen my art skill of sketching up an...