Monday, August 9, 2010

Ramadan Kareem

Mula-mula dulu tasik itu sangat tenang...

Sekarang...ya masih tenang....

Tapi.....biarlah diri anda diselubungi misteri....

Just come back after a week acquired knowledge at Nikko plus unhealthy . Having three days conference made myself so exhausted, but I really enjoyed the course.When at night, I had scary-mary nightmare...  Alhamdulillah today, it starts at the lower point of working mood since myself still in "recovery". Insya Allah, hope everything will be ok. Nothing more to share today. Just wanna paste something and avoid my home too dusty. Since Ramadhan is just around the corner, I wanna wish you all..."RAMADHAN KAREEM".... Let's gather the bless and reward as much as we can for this coming Ramadhan, do the best in this Ramadhan....Insya Allah.

Ya Allah..jadikanlah Ramadhan kali ini yang terbaik buat kami! Bimbinglah kami, pandulah kami, bawalah kami menuju redhaMu....


6 comments:

JHaZKiTaRo said...

salam.. blog hopping.. singgah2 la blog hamba kalau nak baca pengalaman hamba mengembara di 45 BUAH NEGARA.. :)

Anonymous said...

syafakillah ya ukhti

sudan...

fiezarmy said...

salam

Jhazkitaro
Thanks for visiting...insya Allah saya ziarah. :)

Ya sudan...:)
syukran ya habibti...

ummuizz said...

Get well soon ya.. shafakillah :)

Merdu je kedengaran suaramu itu.

fiezarmy said...

ummuizz...

syukran...kalau nak tau..ni la namanya sora rock viper...:)

td ms meeting cecair 'merah' mengalir lajunya...mujur tak tumpah atas tudung...

~albazrah~ said...

Pizah...cepat2 sihat. Selamat berpuasa...

Softening Brush

 Bismillah. The hectic week has just begun, and I need to slot in my packed time, even 5 minutes, to sharpen my art skill of sketching up an...