Sunday, March 29, 2009

ops...

Weekend. I had workshop on Harmonization of Curriculum 2009. This is my first time joined this kind of workshop organized by my faculty. And being one of the committee member. Yea... program..workshop...seminar...what else? convention? forum... hmm.. a lot of preparation we have to do and must have shortlist... But this workshop has significant to us because by having discussion with our advisors whose seat down together and make harmonizing on the current curriculum. The advisors seat for half day according department refine the course subjects and put some value added for every inch in the course or program which offered for the last batch as well as for next batch.

Hmm.. as for me who representing my department has a special case during the course. This because our super advisor won't come because he has important event which parallel with our workshop. So..apa lagi...hurraaayy... (that I was thinking before the workshop started)... however... our supreme asked us to join Banking and Finance Department... First at all, when I have to join this department I thought... am just a "pelakon tambahan" for this department to fulfill the time. Hmm...started by angguk-angguk, but then a lot of thing raised by advisor for this department showed that I knew everything... and become more and more interesting because several of the issued arose were related to my area. From 'pelakon tambahan' I became very an important person (vip) hehe..since the advisor keep focusing what have been raised in the discussion. hmmm...at least I'd contribute little for this department.

And it become more serious discussion till at the lunch table. Until I realized all my friends looked at my table since only me ladies at that time. Around me gentlemen. Just coincident...I think. Maybe I have a lot of thing related to IBFIM..that's why the advisor feel comfortable to share his knowledge and experiences. Maybe..

As for today, we have wrap up session. All departments present their resolution what have been resolved through out yesterday session. For my department, HOD, Sr. Muna and me have extension meeting with our advisor on this coming Thursday. Before we end our workshop, to release our mind. We played Minesweepers. Memang kelakar. For the first round, my group loss. But we woke up for the second round. And we won!! Memang best. Thank you to Sr. Hawa introduced us this kind of game.

Tomorrow, Sr. Dhiah and I have a new contract. Witness by Sr. Ifa, Sr. Ain, Sr. Ita, Sr. Anom and several people who know this agreement. This new agreement will start 30 March 2009 and will expire on 1 August 2009. Hopefully, I strive the bestt for the future!! Basyyaaaaa!!!!


2058
Solusi #5

Bila bahagia mulai menyentuh..seakan ku bisa hidup lebih lama. Namun harus ku tinggalkan cinta ketika ku bersujud....

4 comments:

ummu izzuddeen said...

psttt... cam tau2 je "agreement" yg dimaksudkan. We'll see the result... hehe...

fiezarmy said...

hikhik...

hopefully berjaya..nak tergelak pun ada....

Anonymous said...

pza..... i'm back at work ... kak jan.

fiezarmy said...

Welcome back kak jan...

cepat sungguh masa berlalu. Rasa baru semalam pza tengok Yusuf kat Ampang Puteri...

"Selamat Berseronok di office"

Softening Brush

 Bismillah. The hectic week has just begun, and I need to slot in my packed time, even 5 minutes, to sharpen my art skill of sketching up an...