Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Rainy...


My workplace – Now am waiting for back. But still I can’t move. Light rain is now starting dropping on the earth. Am just finished write up invitation letter for the closing ceremony will be held in the midst of March. Just only one sample, need to wait for four addresses for the letter. Pending. Hopefully tomorrow I will get the rest.

One of my friends condemn me, it is too difficult to contact me. Am I too busy? Always this question keeps asking me. Why? Actually am feel so shame on me. As compared me with others, it just like doing nothing. I asked myself. Is that enough, we just come and back from the office, and the end of day we get the pay. It likes just a routine. I try my best to make my day colorful and wonderful. By serving the best to others, make people feel good and doing hardly as much as we can do. Not just pretend or just only doing in front of others.

We live because of Him. Try doing best for Him.

RO – seamaster and Kingston.
1750

No comments:

Softening Brush

 Bismillah. The hectic week has just begun, and I need to slot in my packed time, even 5 minutes, to sharpen my art skill of sketching up an...