Wednesday, February 25, 2009

just share my favorite


Last night I tried hardly to close my eyes.. but couldn't. I didn't know why. Maybe a lots of thing came across my mind. One by one showed likes slide power point presentation... urm... maybe I have to do something for the 'things' that I thought about. Then, I took my hand phone and play my fav song... And this morning I noticed that, the song that I listened last nite helped me out from the 'serabut' things... until my mind slowly floating with that song... and this morning, my phone's battery already weak... here just a lyric to share with....

Bismillah ya Rahman ya Rahim...
Bismillah...
Ya Fattah ya Halim....
Bismillah.....
Ya Allah ya Mannan ya Karim...
Ya Alllah....
Ya Allah... ya Mannan ya Karim...
Ya Allah...
Bismillah Bismillah Bismillah..
Ya rabbi... sudilah pandang kami..
Terangi jalan gelap ini..
Jangan biarkan aku terus sendiri
Mecari....mendaki dan berduri...
Ya rabbi.... dengarlah doaku... ya rabbbi.....
Hadirlah.... dalam Kehidupan... Kematian kami...
Cubaan.. ujian.... kulalui... ya Allah ya Rahman ya Rahim....


brown envelope and brown B.U.M
the place love I to seat..

No comments:

Softening Brush

 Bismillah. The hectic week has just begun, and I need to slot in my packed time, even 5 minutes, to sharpen my art skill of sketching up an...