Thursday, September 20, 2018

Special Day of 10 Muharram 1440

Alhamdulillah thuma alhamdulillah

All praises to Allah

All praises to Allah

All praises to Allah

Only the above that I really wanted to say for today.

Why today is so special?

Because today is the tenth day of Muharram 1440.

We just approached the new year in Hijri (year of Islam), Muharram is the first month of the Islamic calendar.

With my limited knowledge, this month is very special which mean forbidden, and this month is one of the four sacred months.

Allah’s sacred month of Muharram is a blessed and important month. “The year is twelve months of which four are sacred, the three consecutive months of Dhul-Qa’dah, Dhul-Hijjah and Muharram, and Rejab. (Al-Bukhari, 2958).

The tenth of Muharram is called the Day of Ashura and is a very important day in the Islamic Calendar. The Holy Prophet (PBUH) used to fast on this day and advised other Muslims to do the same. However, fasting on the Day of Ashura is totally optional and it depends upon every Muslims whether he wants to fast on this day or not (Hijab al-Faisal, 2012).

But the virtues of fasting on Day of Ashura cannot be denied because when Prophet Muhammad was asked about the blessings of fasting on this day, he replied,

‘It is a compensation for the sins of the past year.’

i.e. the sins of one year that has just gone by will be forgiven. (Muslim, Vol. 1).

However, only minor sins are forgiven by Allah.

For the forgiveness of major sins, one has to resort to the Tawbah (repentance).

In conjunction with the tenth of Muharram and the Masehi calendar today on 20th September 2018 is my born day.

Ironically, I am grateful due to the Day of Ashura and may Allah accept all my repentance and sins. 

Indeed, I am sinful and always hoping for His Jannah.

I ask forgiveness, Oh Allah, the almighty accepted repentance.

I ask forgiveness Oh Allah, of all sins.

Add me the useful knowledge.

Give me that were granted and practices.

Give us a lot of earnings.

Accept our repentance sincere with holy repentance.

I am thankful for having all the wonderful persons in my small circle. They are so much precious, meaningful and whom I love most. All wishes and messages that I've received today, and greatly appreciated. Why I am writing here? They don't know how much lucky I am having them in my life. Who are they? They are the only remember me as I do! Satu lagi depa tak baca pun blog ni hahaa.... 

Lembah Pantai
20180920

No comments:

Softening Brush

 Bismillah. The hectic week has just begun, and I need to slot in my packed time, even 5 minutes, to sharpen my art skill of sketching up an...