Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Pudu Raya vs Pudu Sentral

Away 2 minutes from the critical theorizing and analytical thinking which is a part of my life now.
Just wanna take a deep breath, inhale and out.

About more than a decade, I am not using service at Pudu Raya. 
Yea, but now Pudu Sentral.
Haha, still Pudu there. I have to admit that a lot of changes. 
Oops... it just like you are not in Malaysia. :P
Pudu Raya is my the favourite place where all the express buses to Northern were departing there.
Of course la, I am Northern people thou!
So, it was the best service I'd ever used going back to hometown in every holiday or semester break.

Talking about now, it just transforming the old Pudu to new one plus UTC which is the one-stop centre for the public to get the government services. 
The services that I refer to are renewing my passport and IC. Well, I managed to get my passport less than 2 hours and IC less than an hour. Quite a good service. 

However, back in 2012 when I was in Penang, I managed to renew my passport within thirty minutes. Fortunately, that was a very unique and special case. I was in hurry to catch my flight boarding to Medan and attend an important meeting with Universitas Sumatera Utara on the afternoon. What a crazy day for me. Haha. 

Ok, my eyes wider now. Have to pen off now.

Emaan...
안녕

No comments:

Softening Brush

 Bismillah. The hectic week has just begun, and I need to slot in my packed time, even 5 minutes, to sharpen my art skill of sketching up an...