Thursday, December 25, 2008

welfare day

Today is holiday. Yahu.. But for me, I have several thing need to be done. As usual, in the early morning I take a mug of anlene and bring it in front of my laptop and start searching something which can gain my knowledge. Looking at my mug in front of me... milk.. anlene.. expert in bone nutrition wit nano calcium..With the fact – we may feel strong with our bone outside, but are we really strong inside? Actually bones are made up of two layers; a hard outer layer and weaker inner core. And bone decay usually gone unnoticed because it happens deep inside.

By right, women should try a new revolutionary anlene which contain Nano-calcium, a new form of microscopic that is 100x smaller than normal calcium. Anlene helps nutrients get right into the inner corner of our bones.

We need bone nutrients because to build our bone to be strong and youthful. Basically in the bone nutrients contain calcium, vitamin D, magnesium, protein and zinc. This milk contains a high vitamin D to ensure effective absorption of important bone nutrition. Therefore, our inner core of our bone will be strong.

Yea..all of us should take at least a glass of milk, whatever la low fat or for strong bone or full cream as source of nutrition to our body.

With regard to my welfare day, I need to jot down several important things that should I finish by today. If not I can't shopping at Cheras Selatan today. kiki...

0843
japanese table with a mug of anlene

No comments:

Softening Brush

 Bismillah. The hectic week has just begun, and I need to slot in my packed time, even 5 minutes, to sharpen my art skill of sketching up an...