Monday, December 29, 2008

Rabihah

My clock shows me 2209.. still early to night because I'd cover my time sleep after celebration of Maal Hijrah at my college. The celebration was successful enough, even though the Sultan was not coming just his representative Tengku Panglima and what not, I can't remember la..his long name. Just simple ceremony, officiated by him, and several entertainment by Rabbani, Muadz and forgot his name, and launching of 15 years Lembaga Zakat Selangor.

The most interesting was, this is my first time I sing Selangor's song..Sound okey la..like others state song..mendayu-dayu.. After the ceremony, my friends and I visit stalls at the parking lot... there are several stalls sell t-shirt, handy craft made from asnaf and so many thing.. I bought some..

Just nothing, but tonite am really miss my friend that I met at masjidil haram when I visited Mecca several month ago. Very much miss her. Her name Rabihah. She's Shariah student, study in Oman. I met her twice, at first when we were together performing tahajud prayer at 1am.. she seated beside me.. and second time, we met when performing eid ul fitr prayer..she was telling me that she will back to Oman after tawaf wida'... she hold my hand tightly..and she said "hope we will meet again"(translation arabic becoz I speak with her in Arabic)... duss.... still in my memory... Rabihah..I hope you get what her want... may Allah bless her always....

2247
japanese table and iron board

No comments:

Softening Brush

 Bismillah. The hectic week has just begun, and I need to slot in my packed time, even 5 minutes, to sharpen my art skill of sketching up an...