Thursday, December 4, 2008

cost or benefit

Something come across in my mind just now.

They come at once.

I have to choose either one. To take this one or leave another.

It's little bit confusing to me lately. It's not easy to choose.

I may put into two column, cost and benefit. And find which one the best alternative. Which one more..whether cost outcome or benefit outcome.

Sometimes I feel that I don't want to think. But I have to. Yea have to.

And now it becomes more complicated and hard to choose.


1108
the day I found...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

salams fizah.. apa kabaq? lani tgh buat apa? lama tak jumpa no....

fiezarmy said...

ws kak nani..
thanks lalu kat rumah pza ni. hehe..
kat Bangi mengajaq..
bila nak wat reunion PG Blok??

Softening Brush

 Bismillah. The hectic week has just begun, and I need to slot in my packed time, even 5 minutes, to sharpen my art skill of sketching up an...