Thursday, December 18, 2008

funny but scary


Last tuesday nite, I'd a class with my pretty ladies at the third floor of my faculty. The class started at 8pm. At first session, the lecture session run smoothly. I gave the best for them to grasp as much as they can on that chapter. After the azan isya', I started asking them the terms which related to the chapter had been discussed in earlier hour of lecturing. This is the time I saw the beauty of Malay students with their politeness and ‘tawadhuk’ when the questions have been raised. Everyone of them keep looking each other. Am waiting for the answers, at the same time I was thinking am I asking a such difficult questions??? Just wait and until I pointed everyone of them. Hehe.. they started ‘cuak’… just a simple question… give me an example of complementary goods and substitutes goods. Still there are no answers.

But then, I ordered “Okey, at the back! Please answer my question.” (actually am just make a joke of nobody at the back to show that in stead of my students may be others will answer my questions)… And all of them turn their head at the back. But nobody…. Hehehe… am just smile to them… this is because they refused to answer my questions. Hihi.. As usual, I continued my lecture after 15 minutes just like a flash the door at the back opened and closed by itself. Jeng jeng…. Every one of my students turns back eventually. It’s okey class nothing happened. Let’s continue with our discussion. Am just continued but I heart felt something and my eyes keep looking at the same door… hehe..am scary too…. But still in the situation that can be controlled.

Till at the certain time, I felt enough to wait there. And I stopped the class little bit early. However, thanks to them because accompany me to punch card as well as walked down together.

No comments:

Softening Brush

 Bismillah. The hectic week has just begun, and I need to slot in my packed time, even 5 minutes, to sharpen my art skill of sketching up an...