Tuesday, December 16, 2008

early morning..

It just arround 6.55am. Yea, I have class this morning. And still at my sweet home. Erm... why am saying 'sweet home' because I love my home. Today I will be alone because my lovely sister already went to my cousin's house. I sent her last nite. Around 2330 I arrived at BSP. She already got the offer executive training at PNB, which her course will be conducted two month at Jalan Binjai Ampang, near by Hotel Nikko (memory of KLIFF 2007). Even though, we are separated but we are still close each other to 'lepak-lepak' during weekend. Insya Allah.

Preparing my fifth lecture for this morning class...the sound of birds make me happy this morning. Erm..as my parents told me last two days..BSP is a far far far place from hassle and bustle..alah like santan village... peace and 'lemak manis'. Alhamdulillah..thank ya Allah..Thanks for everything... Thanks for breathing me this morning...

Nothing to pen more. I have something to do.. my stomach is 'berkeroncong' and ask me to do something....gas man! gas man! gas man!

Okey okey..

"Nothing impossible to make your life happiness, Yes! Everyday make me excited! Huhu...Ford Focus 1.8 still in my memory"

No comments:

Softening Brush

 Bismillah. The hectic week has just begun, and I need to slot in my packed time, even 5 minutes, to sharpen my art skill of sketching up an...