Friday, October 17, 2008

Release

Fri, 17 Oct 2008 - Alhamdulillah.

Thanks for my dear friens, who are really understand me, help me cross out from the 'empty room' lately.

We dropped at Alamanda for break the fast. And doing some window shopping there.

She helped me a lot last night. She made me happy. She made me laugh and release.

Alhamdulillah. Today after working, I have to look after her. This is a reward for her. Get meals and drop at Sri Kembangan and overnight there.

Tomorrow I have lots of invitations Hari Raya and Walimah. :)

Am happy happy now....

Oh Allah.. Please keep in everytime happy and cheer... Hope it comes back as usual. Really hope... Only from you Ya ALlah.

1625
Lib of SIIUC

No comments:

Softening Brush

 Bismillah. The hectic week has just begun, and I need to slot in my packed time, even 5 minutes, to sharpen my art skill of sketching up an...