Wednesday, October 29, 2008

setting their mind

Today am quite busy with my students come over to my room. Even though it likes showing me that am busy but in the of bottom my heart I felt so so happy. Treating and entertaining them make me feel good. Some of them begged me for upgrading their grade in final exam, some of them just came visiting me, since end of Ramadhan they are not able to come and see me as me wasn't here.

I do advise them to be more serious in this semester, do not let their time wasted by sleeping and doing unnecessary things. Hopefully they really change their mind and set up their mind to be more struggle for this sem. Why should I do all these things to them. Is that like wasted time to give free motivational talk without any payment...? Erm... I really care of them because I want them to be a good person here and hereafter, not even that they may contribute something to the ummah as well as for betterment for their future life. And of course I really love them! They are a part of my life. Thanks my dear children! I have learn a lot about of education life because all of you. Since we are in the process of learning, and me too always learn a lesson from what had happened.

Whatever it is, am really enjoy and happy with my work. Alhamdulillahi rabbil 'alamin..

Ya Rabbi, please easy my path..and make my dream come true. Being a good teacher you must learn to be a good student. You yourself must learn from what have you get from them. Learning is never ending, everyday it starts with the new and new one.. Hope tomorrow I will learn the new thing in my life. Yes... that's true when we say life is not a destination but a journey...

1835
room 2302
SIIUC, FMM

No comments:

Softening Brush

 Bismillah. The hectic week has just begun, and I need to slot in my packed time, even 5 minutes, to sharpen my art skill of sketching up an...