Tuesday, October 28, 2008

begins..

Alhamdulillah.. In the Name of Allah The Most Gracious and The Most Merciful. Thank you Ya Rabbi.. Arrived at my workplace at 5.50am. My housemate fetched me at Kajang Bus Station. We are like did not see each other in two and three months. Everyone eagerly wannna share the news and story telling.. hehe.. in fact we are only separated four days. Yea.. friend.. is like to share our feelings, our experiences and so soon.

I begin the work cheerily.. today students start their class. me my self should have class. unfortunately,am still not received the schedule. I can see all the students walk to and for at the walking path nearby faculty's office. Everyone of them maybe search their lecturer or the class located.

After locating my stuff, I went down to see my HOD. I have been informed that today our Rector invited us to his Open House Hari Raya. Without the delay, my group and I in hurry go to the rector's office at the administration building. I felt so happy eventhou I already took behun goreng supply by my friend's auntie early this morning. Maybe the hilarious of Open house still can be felt.

Fulfill the tank and come back to the office. I brought my thumb drive for scanning at faculty's office. My God.... 209 files deleted!!! all these because of viruses.. So bad of pc at computer lab. affect all my docs. but then, I called my cousin how to solve, I dun want it affect my Inspiron too. He suggested me to avoid from doing that and better scan at other computer and if it still cannot be healed what shud I do is format the thumb drive. Which mean.... all the docs will be deleted.... what shud I say... habislah....

And now, I start thinking.... and thinking... I need some precious docs inside there... otherwise I buy a new one..

1354
2302 DE,FPM

No comments:

Softening Brush

 Bismillah. The hectic week has just begun, and I need to slot in my packed time, even 5 minutes, to sharpen my art skill of sketching up an...