Sunday, October 19, 2008

Kari Kepala Ikan

Sun, 19 Oct 2008 - Gombak, My weekend is really fully utilised. Last friday, I overnighted at Jalil Height. I spent about one and half day at my dear friend. Since knowing that she had a suffer pain. I spent a day to look after her. Yesterday, we ate capati and kuah dal, made by her. Erm.. sedap..

Late afternoon on Saturday, I made myself stronger to drive to Gombak. Why? I have invited a wedding reception my housemate at Taman Permata. The function starts after maghrib prayer. Pergghhhh.... MRR2.... heavy jammed!! an hour and 15 minutes I was caught in jammed. It really teach me to be patient. I was thinking, why all people at that time were in the road.... Oughhhhh...Jammed made me sleepy... So sleeppy.... The maghrib time around thecorner.. Something attracted me a lot while driving was the slot in IKIM FM "Ramadhan di Tanah Suci"... At that time... I felt that I was in the Holy Land.. The slot touched my heart.. made me remember the precious time in Holy land.. hehe... no sleepy at all...

Then, I arrived at my another friend at 7.24pm. Preparing myself for maghrib prayer. I told my friend... The jammed spoilted my mood to attend the function. She helped me to cover my mood to make me cheer up.... Good girl.. yea.. as a reward... after the function we will go the favourite place to lepak-lepak uh....

After isya' we together to Taman Permata... To find the place is very easy... just belakang Giant Taman Permata... A lot of pakcik2 and makcik2 there. "I think this is the place"...

Wawah....my housemate.. so gorgeous... with the cream suit.... comey... cutest at that nite as well her hubby.... with the "white kopiah" hehe...and the black tuxedo..
The dishes nasi briyani, dalca and curry kambing... I ate kambing...hehe...

We spent time to take the pic and sembang-sembang... My friend accompany me whisperred at me..."Erm... jom la balik"... hehe.... As per condition, we dropped at JJ Wangsa Maju to our the lepak place.. Ok ok... The time shows us 9.50pm.. since this is weekend the closer time is 11pm... hehe an hour to lepak-lepak...

Arrived at MPH, I told to my friend, I want to see other things first and came back to MPH. Four books interested to buy.... Terapi Solat Tahajud: Mukjizat Penyembuh Penyakit, Tip-tip Cemerlang daripada Quran, Solat Khusyuk: Solat S.M.A.R.T and Di atas Sejadah Cinta...

Drove back to Taman Samudera. Spent time borak-borak until 3am...

Today.. she entertains me with Kari Kapla Ikan..... Sedapnya.... Thanks Ya Allah.. I have a friend like her... Always remind me to remember You.. about the jihad and the battle... ukhwah fillah abadan abada..

Thanks for the Estee Lauder Eau Da Parfum.. given by you last nite. Thanks babe! May Allah bless our relationship...

p/s: I just got a good news from northest of Malaysia. Ya Allah... please make my dreams come true. Ameeen..


1235pm
Taman Samudera

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

salam my dear sister..this entry make me laugh hahaaaaa... may Allah bless both of us.. ukhuwwah fillah abadan abada..

~taman samudera~

Softening Brush

 Bismillah. The hectic week has just begun, and I need to slot in my packed time, even 5 minutes, to sharpen my art skill of sketching up an...