Friday, November 21, 2008

The View of the Emperor Hotel

Now I am at the top roof of Emperor Hotel Mallaca. Just arrived at the level of 21th floor. The sightseeing of Melacca City at the night is such wonderful night. I could imagine that if I with my "future hubby" together spend time for candle light dinner... emmm such a romantic night..kahkah... just dreaming.. when it is happen? Dunno.. I can't predict my future...but only can plan my future...

Actually, this vacation is unplanned. Just coincidentally. My youngest sister just finished her semester, and my parent was planning to pick up her as well as her stuff. Since that, they took an opportunity to 'jalan-jalan' around PD.. and Malacca.

And I just spent four night at Istana Hotel with regards to the KLIFF, came back to BSP and work for Friday lecture. And immediately rushed to the PLUS JB / Seremban for joining the vacation of my family. It seems like 'hush-rush' or 'kalam-kabut' but am really spend my time wisely, in stead of seeking knowledge all the while since monday, and weekend I have best time with lovely mum, dad and sisters.

Back to matters of what have been doing by me and cutest sisters. Before that, I realized that, this is my first time I came to the Historical City of Malaysia alone. When I arrived here, without having any signage where should go, what should do, I just 'belasah' all the road. By looking signage wrote 'Pusat Bandaraya' I felt secured that I am in the right track. Drive and just drive. Until my car's clock showed me 4.05pm. I was thinking the 'Asr prayer was just around the corner. I let other thing go and find the mosque first. But couldn't find any mosque near by me. Then, am just drive, until I saw a signage of mosque. I felt so happy. The mosque named Masjid Tengkera. Performing 'asr prayer jamaah. Then, I met several pakcik outside of mosque. And asked them where should go to the Emperor Hotel. Alhamdulillah.. my path much more easier.. He showed me the hotel.

Then, I get to the room. Met my parent and siblings. Wawah.. the view was so fantastic! But then my sisters begged me to visiti 'eye on malaysia'. Eye on Malaysia is located near by beach. By using student ID card, only four of us it priced about RM29.00. The view on the cabin was very nice. The sunset showed us very very much wonderful...

After that, we tried to find the 'ikan bakar and seafood' restaurant. Go where and there we found Tanjung Keling nearby Pantai Puteri. Very near by beach... the sound of beach is so great. Four of us ate squid fried, crab grill, otak-otak, soto haha... we ate and ate.. until full tank.

Around 9.45pm we arrived at the Emperor... the chair I seat now....my mum and dad still outside. They have dinner with other dad's friends.

2245
L21
Emperor Hotel
Melacca

No comments:

Softening Brush

 Bismillah. The hectic week has just begun, and I need to slot in my packed time, even 5 minutes, to sharpen my art skill of sketching up an...