Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Normative and Positive

Today is my first class of public finance. So, the first class of course I brought with me course outline and material for introduction. My students showed their attention for the first class.

As starting point, I am just touched the simple concept of public finance and asked them whether they still remember or not based on previous subjects. Erm.. my assumption was true, they could not remember some terms of the basic in economics. It's okey. My approach is only to see how far they still can remember what had they learned before.

My focus is normative and positive analysis. Both of these analysis present the analytical tools used by public finance economists. Positive analysis deals with statements of cause and effect. Where as, the normative analysis is more study on the subjective effects. Let's say, by doing campaign "say no" to cigarette, ministry of health in Malaysia found that the number of smoker are reducing by this year.

By time gone, I do advised them to be ready for next week. Other than that we will continue next week....tunggu noo...

"Friends will keep you sane, Love could fill your heart, a Lover can warm your bed, but Lonely is the soul without a mate... the only thing make your lonely having a mate by tahajjud.. tell and cry to Him, the only Soul mate for everything..nothing than nothing"


1818
R2302
SIIUC

No comments:

Softening Brush

 Bismillah. The hectic week has just begun, and I need to slot in my packed time, even 5 minutes, to sharpen my art skill of sketching up an...