Saturday, January 27, 2024

Things that I wanted to do..

 Bismillah.

Yes, we have nice weather in the sunny season in the northern state of Malaysia. Make me thankful with all Allah gives to me. Actually, I have a lot of schoolwork to do. But allow me to bersantai-santai even if I am not at pantai. Normally on saturday in this small town, not many activities we can do, except loitering at home, feeling relaxed and enjoying my free time. It has been a long day since I sacrificed my weekend without having a santai and loitering day. 

But here is the list of 2024 that I am hoping I can learn and enjoy my weekend, not much, only TWO things, hahaha... number 1 is sharpening my lettering skill hehehe.... and number two is having more nice pictures putting stock in my phone gallery. Hahahha.... Oh, these are the things that I wanted to do after a long time I hold to do... And the third thing I will reveal if I mastered these two things. 

Okay, till I see the next episode. Actually, my excitement graph marginally decreased due to the delayed response from the shop where I ordered the set of pens... aigooo.... gewnchana gewnchanaa.... But I expect to do this thing during the weekend.... next week my weekend will be too busy! My schoolwork will be loaded next week! 

Da... see you next episode.

loves, fie 💞😍😎

No comments:

Softening Brush

 Bismillah. The hectic week has just begun, and I need to slot in my packed time, even 5 minutes, to sharpen my art skill of sketching up an...