Friday, January 26, 2024

Mission Completed.

 Bismillahirahmanir rahim.

Alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah.

It was a long process, almost 98 months. My original plan was 36 months, but the actual time of completion is 98 months minus 18 months for buffering time. Of course, the minimum process will be the best measurement of efficient, excellent and outstanding results. Mine is just an ordinary result, but I learned a lot that Allah allows all this to happen with His blessing. Alhamdulillah. I can't say more than alhamdulillah with what He gave me. All are from Him. I have a lot to write here, but my mind is totally blank on where I should start, what to start and how to end this post. But the most important thing is that I am really grateful for Allah's bounties, and it makes me think about how to become more catalyst and be down to earth. It is a piece of work that I have extended a little part of it. 

Of course, starting 2024 with a new chapter with new life colour and hope, I am becoming more open to learning new things, combining the existing knowledge, and enhancing the fundamental thought and substance of knowledge, and the sky is the limit in learning. I will always be a student, learning the new courses of life to become the best version of fiezarmy. More chapters to be explored, more canvases of knowledge will be discovered, and more spectrum of experience will be grabbed to be a better person. The minimum monthly target to make my lovely blog breathe is one story. 

Alhamdulillah. Syukur ya Allah.

Ahlan 2024. Welcome 2024. Selamat datang 2024. 

loves, fie💕

No comments:

Softening Brush

 Bismillah. The hectic week has just begun, and I need to slot in my packed time, even 5 minutes, to sharpen my art skill of sketching up an...