Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Exercising my hand and figure

 Bismillah. 

The set ordered has been safely delivered. I received a planner, a set of pens, transparent paper and a lettering book. I already practised one page for downstroke drawing. That practice makes perfect. During secondary school, I always spent time in art class because I liked drawing, sketching, chanting, colouring, and everything about art. At that time, I am hoping to change the current school to the art school. But then my skills vanished together with time flies, but I still remember my sweet memories of spending time at the art class. During that time, I wish to be an architect. Dreaming of having Ar in front of my name. Oh, wonderful. During my old days at IIUM, I was selected to be a trainer for the Thinking and Leadership class, where I needed to facilitate undergraduate students in various courses. Among all courses, the most memorable time was facilitating architecture students. I have experienced listening to them about their activities as architecture students. They also brought their plan and their miniature buildings and shared their routine as architecture students. Of course, I am so impressed. Disclaimer: I like art, but that doesn't mean I am a skilled artist. Just like. Ok, that is it for today. I just wanted to mention that today, I started practising my lettering, and hopefully, my lettering will improve. 

till see you..

Loves, 

the art of fie

No comments:

Softening Brush

 Bismillah. The hectic week has just begun, and I need to slot in my packed time, even 5 minutes, to sharpen my art skill of sketching up an...