Saturday, September 11, 2021

D544 Hold it tightly..

Bismillah. Clock in for the routine that I must complete for this year. This month of my born month and the fourth quarter of this year. I believe this month of completing all the important parts related to my study. Just a little. Hold it and dream it to submit as soon as possible. Don't care about what you think others may say, don't bother it. You just aim to focus on your final task before submission. Just a simple reminder to myself today, one of my seniors (when I was a degree) passed away due to C19. O Allah, forgive him and elevate his station among those who are guided. Send him along the path of those who came before, and forgive him and us, O Lord of the worlds. Enlarge for him his grave and shed light upon him in it. 

XX adding from missing 26th August 2021:

Bismillah. As usual, tight with the normal routine even though I took a quite long leave for the third quarter of 2021. Since next week, the fourth quarter will embark soon. I keep asking myself what actually I have achieved this year. Especially in the context of my study, I would say it is quite slow and almost out of my plan but marginally progress. Insha Allah the first month of the fourth quarter is greater quick progress to submit for the final viva voce. Insha Allah. In the meantime, all other parts for the enhancement in the research programmes shall not be forgotten since the full accreditation is just around the corner. Hopefully, this programme will be successfully accredited. More suspended is who is going to be the new leader. All are still questionable. As for me, writing this blog always brought me into a simple reminder of what actually still need to be done and should be completed. Yes of course a lot. And hopefully, I manage to do all the tasks without realising my limitation which I always keep reminding myself too aware of and improve from time to time. Remember, your journey should be finished soon. Insha Allah.




No comments:

Softening Brush

 Bismillah. The hectic week has just begun, and I need to slot in my packed time, even 5 minutes, to sharpen my art skill of sketching up an...