Tuesday, August 24, 2021

D526 Rainy day

Bismillah. Allah is the best planner. And always now and forever. I believe that. There is nothing to say for today since today it’s almost 6 o’clock almost a day filled with the official task, not the second I’ve managed to view or open for my thesis. The longing feeling is flying here and there in my mind. I don’t prefer to detail what is happening today; instead, I wrapped and found wisdom in everything that happened in my life. Yes. Get back with the words of Allah is the best planner. Sometimes we think we have done much on this aspect and grow it gently, but then in another perspective will look and see differently. But the thing is, we need to get other parties to evaluate and see what they see and observe. We feel we have done enough, but then they see it not enough, or not much has touched on this matter. Implicitly, I would say some people can see and value that aspect when others have covered it. How precious it is.. how niche it is for them and for us who appreciate and respect it. Okay lah, the rain is already seryat. I would stop now.. another perspective is, I am so thankful when some other parties see and value it how precious and important this emerged or special thing has been slowly disappeared….. hahha hanya jauhari yang mengenal manikam. Ok dears.. see you next post.

Kangar in raining day. Elhamdulillah.

No comments:

Softening Brush

 Bismillah. The hectic week has just begun, and I need to slot in my packed time, even 5 minutes, to sharpen my art skill of sketching up an...