Saturday, August 21, 2021

D523 Enduring and embracing the truth

Bismillah. It's okay to be okay in the place that you found not okay. Yesterday on 20th August, was a day that I've been revealed from the perspective that I've been thinking and praying for Allah SWT. Actually, at the bottom of my heart, I've been feeling something since 2017. I keep praying to Allah SWT that this is not a good sign when signing up as a friendship boat. But Alhamdulillah, this is a matter of time that Allah guides us, and time will reveal. ALhamdulillah. 

After realising everything, I've never felt regret for what's happening, but I feel more thankful for every little thing that Allah plans for me. Yes, of course, we have our own plan when we wanted to achieve something. I more feel the sense of thankful Alhamdulillah and smile with everything. May Allah forgive them and reward them with His Blessing and Loves. May they change to be better people Insha Allah. 

Saturday is a normal day to complete all the tasks that still need to be completed soon. Having a weekend without any distractions by the formal tasks makes me focus and maximise the things to do as much as possible. I believe that Allah really appreciates those who really work because of Him and because of the thrust that he or they need to fulfil. May Allah bless my weekend as PhD survival! 💖

No comments:

Softening Brush

 Bismillah. The hectic week has just begun, and I need to slot in my packed time, even 5 minutes, to sharpen my art skill of sketching up an...