Thursday, November 23, 2017

rain drops

Today is raining day. It just started when I’d promised with Kak N to have lunch together. I took her from the faculty and we went to the eleventh café and had our lunch there. Meet up with her definitely brought us so many things to share. She is one of my classmates during our research methodology class back in 2015. Coincidently we were always seated nearby and get close day by day. She is a teacher, mom of 3 children and very hardworking woman. I salute her. Manage her family and running there and here to fulfil her obligation as a student and mom. In fact, I respect all the superwomen in this world who are being a wife, mom, worker and student concurrently. Totally salute. Okay back to the storyline haha. I know this blog will be nobody read because of it is a very dull and plain haha.

Nevertheless, I love to jot down here because it is just a part of expressing my feeling and experience in my life. Short writing and the moment which I want to remember is the best thing love to do. The storyline is, after lunch, we back to the main lib and proceed our task until late afternoon. The thing is, we do love raining day because we will feel greatly calm and cool haha. On the pathway to the main entrance, I said to her, I think if we take a picture it must be a great HDR pic with the raindrops on the leaves right. She agreed with me. Immediately, I asked her to hold the umbrella and took this pic. The melody and rhythm of raining days extremely tranquil and mesmerizing.  Owh… soooo lovely. Ok, that’s it for today.

Tata.

1824 (white table of two)
Lembah Pantai

No comments:

Softening Brush

 Bismillah. The hectic week has just begun, and I need to slot in my packed time, even 5 minutes, to sharpen my art skill of sketching up an...