Thursday, November 16, 2017

flowering

Being a student is the best moment should I say though. In order to feel good, we must understand the purpose of why we are here. Why we choose to be here and do we accept what have now? We are here, have to do something the best in our life. Indeed, for me, this is the best moment that I was looking forward to learning more and more. With what I am having now, facing now, doing now is the moment I really enjoy.

Alhamdulillah. Nevertheless, I should admit that the best moments are not always on the top. Sometimes, I also face the difficulties, ups and downs in my research process. No matter what, we should face them peacefully and faithfully. If the trials come from ourselves, we should try to overcome all of the shortcomings. In other words, improve ourselves gradually. Improving ourselves just not change it just one flip of your finger or just one-night process, it takes maybe weeks, months and years to be a new you. Thus, we should control ourselves in certain circumstances. On the other hand, when we have to deal with the uncontrollable difficulties, it does not mean that you are facing “the end of your world”, overthinking might stop you from move forward. The best thing is to try to face it and think of how to solve it. 

Wah…. Very long introduction hahaa…. Make a story short. Actually, last two weeks I faced some difficulties of my XPS which the blue screen and auto-restart issues. Since I have completed my data collection, I have started on my data analysis and I was so fond of and having fun in coding the data perhaps! Go through it. Plus, with preparing the paper for the deadline of the end of this month which I targeted to complete earlier. Back to my XPS story, I made a call to the helpdesk, and ask their technical support to help with these issues and they decided to send me site engineer to look after my XPS. The side engineer came and check my XPS, it is found that my XPS first round recovery, it must change the solid-state disk. I accepted and waited for changing to the new SSD. As usual, as formatted the XPS what I have to do is re-installing all the software related to my research and it took about days to install because of the data all in my Dropbox which I need to synchronize all the data. But then after two days, another problem diagnosed haha. Another blue screen and auto-restart happened again. Immediately I contacted my site engineer to look after the new problem of the blue screen, he said this is major, XPS should be changed with the new motherboard. Haha, what to say.

Ok, he came and again the process that I faced last week I have re-face again, re-installing and re-synchronizing. Plus-minus all these challenges took about one-two weeks crazy with this process. Hoho. Since this weekend and started this week I was in a tucked smoke in my head hahaha “pulun” to finish my writing for my paper. Suddenly my SV sent me a message. I am quite panic since there is still half of the part yet to complete due to challenges as I mentioned earlier. Apparently, a short message sent my SV was not that reason, but she wanted to take me to the place of mind and soul therapy. HAHA Alhamdulillah. And yesterday, I enjoyed treating the mind and soul by looking at the beauty of God's creation with fresh flowers. We get in the cool room and look, feel, caress the freshness of the roses, chrysanthemum, tulips, lavender, pompom and many. So today I feel better and energetic to continue my writing. No more tucked smoke in my head. Haha. I think this post so lady la… talking about flowers… by the way flower equal to women. No flower no women. Ok, bai.

Eight and floor of two.

haha...mengarut selalu.

Lembah Pantai.

No comments:

Softening Brush

 Bismillah. The hectic week has just begun, and I need to slot in my packed time, even 5 minutes, to sharpen my art skill of sketching up an...