Monday, January 30, 2023

D1073~Reclamation progress

 Bismillah, due to encouragement writing last night. My mind and soul concurrently think about everything. What to produce? Where to have it and how to make it? Usually, these questions always pop up in the early semester when the slot of microeconomics come in. Talking about my title of reclamation progress, this situation represents my thoughts and mind, which keep reading and preparing for the hope and dream that should be materialised for the key performance indicator for this year. 

Refreshing my thoughts has linked with the core speech by the KPT minister this morning. I don't want to highlight the 11 core or wish he dreams for KN2.0. I am specifically focused on the needs and wants of the reclamation progress that should be done. Three conditions that I should re-look and reclamation;

a) Familiarise yourself with the jargon of the work done. 
b) Rewatering the core, umbrella and integrated theory you have developed.
c) Refreshing every inch of the practicality of the elements expanded and blended into IBS.

Good luck! Now I am feeling so refreshed! Ordering War and Peace book for another reclamation progress. 

Loves,
fie.

No comments:

Softening Brush

 Bismillah. The hectic week has just begun, and I need to slot in my packed time, even 5 minutes, to sharpen my art skill of sketching up an...