Tuesday, February 9, 2021

D301 Driving to the heart of the research

Bismillahirahmanirrahim 

Alhamdulillah yesterday was smoothly share my research to my fellow friends who are also in the same path with me. I been receiving quite a lot of complementary of my presentation even though I felt all are not so much suit with me.. coz I am in the stage of gaining my experience and deliver my points nicely..

But for me.. this is important to improve and maintain my understanding and durability till to the day of viva insha Allah. Okay, insha Allah today will be more better for my research preparation. May Allah ese me always and always.

❤️
Fie
1957

No comments:

Softening Brush

 Bismillah. The hectic week has just begun, and I need to slot in my packed time, even 5 minutes, to sharpen my art skill of sketching up an...