Monday, April 12, 2010

color of life

I love color of life ~ happy, cheer, love and nourish

It bears happiness and sadness
Still, it remains silent
No one has yet learned
What life is saying
Sometimes like your own
Sometimes like a stranger
Sometimes like tears
Sometimes like laughter
Sometimes like a river
Sometime like thirst is how it seems

It is the soft sound of silence
This life is God's blessing
No one has touched and seen it
It is the fragrance of experience
It is a scented wind
Speak with your heart
Listen to your heart
Choose a soulmate from the heart
The world may say anything
Let go of the world's thought
Adorning them with your eyelashes
Foster sparkling dreams

Mann
Begins the new..

4 comments:

Cik Yayang said...

Wahhh sudah berwajah baru..
Hijauuuu....:-)

fiezarmy said...

hijau sangat ke awak?

Cik Yayang said...

Aah...hijau, wakk..:p
Try carik yg soft sikit la, and add with fews colours more..:p

fiezarmy said...

o0o ye ke..? Ok2..
I'll renovate my house..
thanks for sincere comment dear..

Softening Brush

 Bismillah. The hectic week has just begun, and I need to slot in my packed time, even 5 minutes, to sharpen my art skill of sketching up an...