Monday, September 8, 2008

Purify


Hometown. During this weekend, I spent my good moment with my happy family. Break the fast together. That was the best moment for this Ramadhan. Being a 'musafir', I always dream to live with my parent throughout Ramadhan in my kampung. But I have my own committment, responsiblity and task. The things that I wanna share today is purify our soul and heart. As a human being, we always forget about our health that has been borrowed by God. And we always intutively follow our nafs to eat, to buy, to drink what we want. But we must bear in mind, not all that drinks and foods are good for our healthy. We should remember, if we take a lot of sweet drink and food, it will cause the diabetes. And also the others like too much salty food, oily food and so on.

During Ramadhan, the best is we should take more 'kurma' for our healty. Get more plain water. No need eat too much even though the whole day we are fasting. We should take considerately food and drink. It will ensure us to easy performing tarawikh after isya'. Implicitly, we will refresh our mind that not only us are hungry during Ramadhan but around the world we still see many of them lack of healty food and drink. Some of them, just eat twice a day but only in small quantity. But how about us, which facing a lot of food everyday especially during Ramadhan? Think and feel that...

No comments:

Softening Brush

 Bismillah. The hectic week has just begun, and I need to slot in my packed time, even 5 minutes, to sharpen my art skill of sketching up an...