Monday, August 25, 2008

Mon. 25 Aug 2008 - Clock shows me at 9.15pm. Here i am in the BT2220 at level two. All my students concerntrate their paper. They just an hour answering the mid term of Economic Development. Some of them look very hard in answering exam and some of them look like blur. I try to read all what, where, why, how and when in their mind. Hopefully my questions to too hard for them. Ugh... one of my student start streching their arm..hand.. pulling his head... and also starring at me.. that's great! maybe infront of me have a lot of answers?...

Last weekend, on 23rd August 2008. It was my best moment in my life.. I received my scroll of my master degree. That was a memorable time because all my friends (master of economics) attended in this ceremony.. We met again and sharing our life's today.. about our job, experiences of our life... about marriage (just for those who get married - not me), how many children they have and so on. We really appreciated that time so much! We chat.. we laugh.. we share.. My feeling was at the climate. Of course yes, we have been long time do not meet each others and only in this time we meet, the only time when all our dreams come true. I feel some like nervous and my heart beating harder and harder when step inside the CAC Hall of IIUM. We line up properly... smoothly entering the hall. We felt like yea.. this the time of us spent three years for a degree.. not only a dream.. but the truth. Ya Allah.. Thank you for your kindness.. Give us an easy path throughout the years to complete our masters.. in seeking Your knowledge.. We hope this not only the destiny.. but the journey to go along with..

The ceremony started with the national song,Negaraku and what the suprise me is that the new IIUM's song... wah... so great! IIUM SONG (LEADING THE WAY)

Let ‘s lead the way
Enlighten the future
Share the wisdom
Through the spirit of Islam

Revelation and Reason
We shall excel, we shall prevail
Merging faith and knowledge
We’re the khalīfah
We’ll fulfill the Amānah

Chorus:

Together,
We make the world a better place
Forever,
Expand the culture of Iqra’
IIUM,
Is to realise, the meaning of…
Rahmatan li’l-Alamīn

Together,
We make the world a better place
Forever,
Expand the culture of Iqra’
IIUM,
Is to realise, the meaning of…

(Mercy to all the worlds)

For all mankind
.....

No comments:

Softening Brush

 Bismillah. The hectic week has just begun, and I need to slot in my packed time, even 5 minutes, to sharpen my art skill of sketching up an...