Friday, February 4, 2022

D711~Go go to submit.

Bismillah, 4th February. At level 18, Pantai Dalam, I have one tekad to submit by next week. In any case, the submission will be settled next week with Allah's permission. Prior to leaving for KL, Allah tested me in every way possible so that I would persevere with my mission. Thanks to Allah Alhamdulillah. Everything sailed smoothly. Now my heart is at peace and calm. Trillions of thanks to everyone who has always been there for me, prayed for me and desired my submission. May Allah grant them the highest of Paradise. 

My dua' - Sufficient for me is Allah, there is nothing worthy of worship except for Him, I place my trust in Him, He is the Lord of the might throne"

Love,

💖fie, Pantai Dalam KL



No comments:

Softening Brush

 Bismillah. The hectic week has just begun, and I need to slot in my packed time, even 5 minutes, to sharpen my art skill of sketching up an...